Grant competition for visiting professors of the Master of Sports Administration Program of the Russian International Olympic University (RIOU) is held once a year within the frameworks of the Olympic Scholarships Program.
- Promote development and implementation in RIOU academic process of innovative programs/courses/master classes, including interdisciplinary and partnership ones;
- Involve RIOU professors and students in new forms of academic process structuring; promote best practices in the area of strategic management in sports industry;
- Support professional activities of top professors in sports administration; and
- Communicate and disseminate knowledge and best practices of the world sports industry, promote development of modern education in the area of managing sports organizations, events and facilities.
- Support of education projects that ensure substantial and measurable improvement in quality of teaching of sports industry managers and implementation of modern educational tools, i.e. trainings, business-games, master classes, case analysis and team projects;
- Provide extra incentives for visiting professors, who offer innovative solutions and programs for teaching specialists in sports management, to work with RIOU; and
- Provide conditions for international experience exchange in the area of managing sports organizations, events and facilities.
Foreign experts and university professors.
How to Apply:
Applicants of the Competition, officially invited by RIOU as visiting professors, have to submit the document package after official start date of the Competition - February 17 2017 and before the deadline for documents submission - May 20 2017.
Documents have to be submitted on-line via the web-portal of the Foundation. The Foundation registers an applicant on the web-portal and e-mails him/her login details for a personal account to the address provided by RIOU.
The Foundation personnel provide consultations on the Program and the Competition by telephone: +7 495 974 3019 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.