2014 Financial Highlights
The Foundation’s total income in 2014 stood at 336,495 thousand rubles and comprised of two parts as follows:
• 335,868 thousand rubles in donations to statuary purposes including last year’s unallocated resources
• 627 thousand rubles in other income.
The Foundation’s statuary expenditure in 2014 totalled 291,593 thousand rubles.
Charitable activities by sector
Types of expenditure in 2014:
• 71,404 thousand rubles of scholarships funding
• 88,724 thousand rubles of grants allocation
• 107,141 thousand rubles in program events expenditure.
2013 Financial Highlights
In 2013 the income of the Foundation amounted to 331,222 thousand rubles, including:
• 266,061 thousand rubles in donations to statutory purposes
• 308 thousand rubles in other income.
The Foundation’s statuary expenditure in 2013 totalled 292,109 thousand rubles.
We are proud to report that in 2013:
• 79,494 thousand rubles devoted to scholarships programs
• grants programs volume exceeded 70,724 thousand rubles
• program events volume totalled 117,051 thousand rubles.
2012 Financial Highlights
In 2012 the income totalled 321,477 thousand rubles, and the expenditure amounted to 256,624 thousand rubles.
Resources expended by type:
• 105,000 thousand rubles went to scholarships programs
• grants provision amounted to 126,519 thousand rubles
• 120,992 thousand rubles invested into publicly presenting museums through unique book editions in which scientific depth and entertaining value are combined.